RI A-Bot (c) - a robot with enough horsepower for logistics
RI A-BOT is a corner-stone terrestrial platform for Industrial, Prevention and Public sectors capillary propelled mobile vehicle extensible with an additional 100kg (200 pounds) payload suitable for urban and off-road applications. Capable of following GPS points outdoors, managing indoor navigation, mapping and omitting positive and negative obstacles and identifying CBRN-E threat zones. RI A-Bot could be used to monitor perimeter of a border, a strategic building, military camp announcing the perimeter breech to the operators. Designed for missions of searching various terrains, tunnels and in buildings, mapping, discovering and neutralizing (laser pointing) of the static and moving Objects of Interest. RI A-Bot platform is designed as modular and strong construction and is easy to be extended with the new modules/capabilities.
Weight: ~120kg, Life on batteries: upto 2 hours.
RI A-BOT is powered with the RI SPIRIT as the core autonomy module.
RI A-BOT is suitable and not limited to the following types of scenarios:
- scouting and inspection scenario - RI A-BOT undertakes reconnaissance of GPS defined zones,
- patrol scenario - RI A-BOT drives the loop of GPS points, tunnels or buildings in a search for possible intruders or CBRN-E threats,
- field support scenario - RI A-BOT acts as a MULE and shuttles with a load (upto 100kg/200lb) on the given GPS pathway, tunnel or building map,
- mixed scenario - all above mixed with manual control.
The Robotics Inventions A-BOT robot allows for flexible configuration of modules enabling perfect matching with requirements. The RI A-Bot platform can be configured from the following typical components:
- different sensors: cliff, ultrasonic, infrared, image recognition, D-GPS, CBRN-E, radar
- sensor shielding,
- teleop cameras,
- extension ports,
- powers sources: extended silent battery, extended fuel power source,
- control modules: RI SPIRIT autonomy module, teleoperation module,
- controlers: mobile teleoperator controler, teleoperator station
- cargo bay,
- frame designed for standard applications, resistant to fire, resistant to radiation.
Included in RI A-Bot:
- 1 RI A-Bot platform
- 1 control station
- 1 modeling environment (software)
- 12 month maintenance support
Request a quote from RI: email@example.com